Your week is going to be great. Thanks for opening up the Weekly Memo. I have a few things to cover.
- I worked on putting together a social media schedule with volunteers Amanda Pittenger, Dake House and Beth Hughes, Rick’s Fine Chocolate.
- I met with volunteer Kristen Merritt, YMCA, about our Ambassador Committee.
- We had our board meeting. We are getting excited about 2016. However, there is still plenty of 2015 remaining.
- Our Chamber Coffee at the American Legion was a success. We had about 50 people in attendance.
- Met with volunteer Rebecca Eastham, Meridian Tech and started working on Leadership Guthrie and our 2016 Educational Series.
- Met with Jack Myrick, Public Strategies and Michael Shaw, People 1st, to finish up our plans for our November Lunch & Learn.
- We had 9 volunteers in the office last week.
I’m excited about the upcoming week.
Here are some dates to put on your calendar:
You definitely should read these 3 articles:
We are still signing people up for our communities at communitywins.us. I think it’s true to say that we are BETTER TOGETHER. #CommunityWins
The Chamber Coffee is a great way to network and meet new people. Join us this Wednesday morning at Tipsy Artist. Located at 124 W. Oklahoma Ave, Guthrie, OK.
Farmers Market is Saturday kicking off at 8 a.m. and ending at 12 p.m. #ComeGetFresh