Fire inside Forum Energy Technologies

Fire inside Forum Energy Technologies

The fire inside a paint shop on Thursday morning could have been much worse. Luckily, the fire was extinguished quickly and saved a building and several items inside.


The Guthrie Fire Department and Oak Cliff Fire Department were dispatched to Forum Energy Technologies located at 3100 W. Noble – north of Mercy Hospital Logan County – just after 10 a.m.

Guthrie News Page was on the scene when black smoke could be seen coming out of the manufacturing’s paint metal building as workers watched firefighters.

Firefighters located a small fire and were able to quickly extinguish the flames.

Fire Chief Eric Harlow reports minimal damage to the filter system in the booth and say the fire was caused by a spark from welding on the trolley that carries equipment into the booth.

There were no injuries and crews were back in service at 10:50 a.m.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.