Guthrie Public Schools will once again be participating in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), which provides nutritious meals at no charge to children during the summer vacation.
Children aged 18 and under are eligible to receive meals. A person 19 years of age with a mental or physical disability is also eligible to receive meals.
Meals will be provided in seven locations Monday through Thursday beginning on June 4 through the 28th.
Guthrie Upper Elementary School will serve breakfast from 8 – 8:45 a.m. and lunch 11:30 to 12:30 p.m.
Guthrie High School will also serve lunch from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m.
In addition, five mobile sites will be utilized to serve lunch. They include:
- Pleasant Hills Apts. (11:30 – 11:45 a.m.)
- 123 Silent Way (12 to 12:15 p.m.)
- 101 Harvest Road (12:20 – 12:35 p.m.)
- East Town Apartments (2000 Woodlawn Ave.) (11 – 11:15 a.m.)
- Noble Heights Apartments (2630 W. Oklahoma Ave.) (12:40 – 12:55 p.m.)