A couple left their home to go to the grocery store, but their trip was cut short when they received a call that their house was on fire.
Three fire departments were needed to extinguish an out building fire on Friday afternoon. Woodcrest Fire Chief Luke Young is encouraging caution when it comes to outdoor burning.
A house was destroyed by fire on Tuesday evening on Guthrie’s east side. Fire officials say the cause of the home may have come from a space heater.
Three fire departments were needed on Saturday to put out a grass fire that destroyed a vacant trailer home and vehicles.
Firefighters with the Guthrie Fire Department were kept busy on Monday afternoon after several hay bales caught fire north of town.
Guthrie firefighters performed life saving techniques on a puppy after a home was filled with smoke on Saturday evening.
A family member woke up to the smell of smoke in their home. Just moments later the home was engulfed with smoke and flames.
A Guthrie home went up in flames on Thursday morning on Guthrie’s west side. The fire has left one person and his pet without a home. Emergency crews responded to 916 W. Logan just after 8:30 a.m. Guthrie police officers were quickly on the scene and reported the home to be fully-involved with smoke and […]
Firefighters were forced to go defensive on a trailer fire Friday afternoon.
Firefighters from four different agencies needed over four hours to completely extinguish flames from a grass and hay fire on Wednesday afternoon. A bearing went out on a round baler at around 4 p.m. to spark the fire. Luckily, the operator was able to save the machine. As firefighters made their way to the land […]
A Guthrie business building caught fire on Saturday afternoon.
The fire inside a paint shop on Thursday morning could have been much worse. Luckily, the fire was extinguished quickly and saved a building and several items inside. The Guthrie Fire Department and Oak Cliff Fire Department were dispatched to Forum Energy Technologies located at 3100 W. Noble – north of Mercy Hospital Logan County […]
One person was rushed to an Oklahoma City hospital with burns to his body following a mobile home fire on Tuesday evening. Fire departments from Sooner, Woodcrest and Coyle responded to a mobile home fire at 2800 Thornbrush Trail, which is located near the intersection of Midwest Blvd. and Camp Road. Firefighters are uncertain what […]
Guests inside a Guthrie hotel were driven out of their beds late Friday night by the alarm system. As they made their way out, smoke could be seen coming from the bottom floor.
A vacant home was filled with smoke on Wednesday evening. Thanks to a nearby neighbor the home was spared from going completely up in flames.
One person was taken to a Oklahoma City hospital following a single vehicle accident on I-35 on Friday afternoon.
Thanks to neighbors and a maintenance worker, an apartment resident was left with minimal damage following a small fire inside a living room.
An electrical outlet is believed to have caused a fire inside a double-wide home on Monday afternoon.
A camp fire on Sunday evening turned into a resident’s fence catching fire on Monday afternoon.
Update at 4:39 – With aerial drops, firefighters on the ground are gaining control of the fire. Update at 2:09 – The fire is not yet contained. Update at 1:40 – East fire has been contained. Crews continue to work on the west side of the fire. Fire Departments in Logan County are responding to two […]