Mulhall home fills up with smoke

Mulhall home fills up with smoke

On Wednesday evening fire crews from Mulhall were dispatched to an active structure fire.


The Mulhall Fire Department responded to a home near County Road 65 and Santa Fe.

According to a report, a tenant started a fire in the home’s fireplace and soon after saw heavy smoke coming from the area.

Everyone inside the home made it of the home safely.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.