Greater Guthrie Chamber of Commerce CEO
Summary: The CEO will work to create, oversee, and manage Chamber activities and functions. Promotes, supports, and enhances the business climate for the members of the Greater Guthrie Chamber of Commerce.
Summary of Essential Job Duties
• Promoting current investors
• Recruiting new investors
• Connect our community with our investors
• Oversee Chamber office responsibilities
• Create board meeting agenda with current Board Chair and share pertinent information with the board
• Meet with Financial Committee to review financial statements monthly. Must have a basic understanding of our Quick Books system and be able to liaise with our accountant and bookkeeper
• Assist with Chamber Committees including Leadership Guthrie, Educational Workforce, Legislative Committee, Business Council, and Chamber Ambassadors
• Work with Social Media Specialist to create and schedule Monday emails, social media blasts, Fridays Faces and Saturday Story posts, and review Chamber social media pages to share member posts.
• Host weekly Chamber Coffee
• Attend Rotarian Luncheon and Lion’s club to share Chamber news
• Attend Chamber After Hours and Merchant Meeting
• Send monthly/bi-monthly investor email, and update Chamber 101
• Create and Oversee Chamber fundraisers, including Chamber Banquet, Newly Wed Night, Bowling Tournament, Golf Tournament and yearly Chamber magazine
• Attend and promote community events
Skills and Experience
• Ability to prioritize effectively and handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; flexible with excellent time management skills.
• A strong communicator who is able to effectively articulate, orally and in writing.
• A strategic and creative thinker, capable of seeing opportunities and turning innovative ideas into successful fundraising activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills that ensure an open, honest and collaborative atmosphere.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree (BA/BS) in Communications, Nonprofit Management, Marketing, Business, or other related field preferred, with 5 or more years management level fundraising experience. Additional experience in marketing, branding, media relations, capitol campaign management, grant writing, and major donor cultivation preferred but not required.
• Post high school education, training, and/or learning in Communications, Nonprofit Management, Marketing, Business or other related field required, with 2 years management level fundraising experience preferred but not required.
Deadline is February 28, 2020. Please submit all resumes to Cagney.Moorman@fmbankok.com
Golden Age Nursing Home
** Administrative Assistant
Golden Age Nursing Home is looking for a part-time administrative assistant to work Thursday and Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service Attitude
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Strong computer skills
- Healthcare experience helpful
- Multi-tasking ability
- Time Management skills
- Professional and Courteous Servant Attitude
Apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net or in person at 1320 E. Oklahoma
Roberts Disposal Service
**Customer Service Representative
Roberts Disposal Service (RDS, I) is looking for a full time Customer Service Representative.
Applicants must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced office, be dependable, self-motivated, have excellent customer service skills, strong work ethic and be able to take direction. This job requires paying close attention to detail.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Age Nursing Home
** Certified Nurse Aide
Would you like to start a career in healthcare? Golden Age Nursing Home will train you to become a certified nurse aide. We have full-time positions for all shifts, competitive pay, vacation time, insurance benefits and matching 401K. Apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net Work in an environment where you can make a difference every day.
Promote your help wanted ads here on Guthrie News Page
Current rates are $15 for 7 Days -or- $30 for 30 Days
Two steps to place an ad with Guthrie News Page. 1) Fill out the contact form with your information and how you would like your ad to read. 2) Select the Buy Now button for your purchase using either your PayPal account, debit or credit card.