With multiple safety measures in place, Stacy’s Place will reopen on Wednesday after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
“Thank you to everyone for your love and support for my staff and business,” owner Stacy Smith said in a social media post. “We look forward to serving you all again soon!”
The downtown restaurant, known for their home style meals, closed temporarily on June 8 after an employee tested positive for the virus. The employee has since recovered and was not at work in the last 14 days.
All employees were tested twice for the virus and all came back with negative results.
During the time of the closure, the business was professionally fumigated and sanitized.
With normal business hours to begin (June 17), the restaurant will have increased precautions including the following:
- Temperature checks will be given
- Customers recommended to use hand sanitizer
- Customers will be recommended to wear masks (when not eating)
- Servers will be required to wear masks
- Some tables will be closed off for social distancing
Stacy asks if anyone has any questions or concerns to contact her at (405) 466-8222.