Air conditioner possibly to blame in house fire

Bookmark and Share

Fire crews rushed to a trailer home on Wednesday afternoon in eastern Logan County. The home is reported as a total loss.

Fire 07302014The Guthrie Fire Department was dispatched to the home in the 8300 block of E. Industrial Rd. just after 2:30 p.m. As firefighters arrived, smoke could be seen billowing from the home.

Fire Chief Eric Harlow says the fire appears to have started from a window air conditioning unit in the back room of the home.

There were no injuries reported at the scene.

Meridian, Coyle and Sooner fire departments assisted with the fire.


Be the first to comment on "Air conditioner possibly to blame in house fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.