Small fire creates scare for resident

Bookmark and Share

GNP App

A homeowner got a scare Tuesday afternoon when a small fire broke out behind her house.

Guthrie fire crews were sent out to 803 N. Wentz at about 2:00 p.m. with a reported structure fire. Upon their arrival, a couple of plastic tubs were on fire near a garage and RV trailer in the back of the residence.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly with minimal damage.

Fire Chief Eric Harlow estimated about $200 damage to the travel trailer.

Be the first to comment on "Small fire creates scare for resident"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.