The Oklahoma Association of School Administrators (OASA) announced Doug Ogle of Guthrie Public Schools as the 2023 OASA District #3 Assistant Superintendent/Central Office Administrator of the Year.
Ogle is completing his 27th year in education, spending the last 10 years with Guthrie Public Schools. Ogle served as the local school district the Junior High principal and Executive Director before becoming the district’s Assistant Superintendent.
“It is very humbling to be chosen by my peers of District #3 for this award. I would like to think Dr. Simpson, Guthrie Board of Education, and the employees of Guthrie Public Schools for the opportunity to be part of a great school district and team,” Ogle said in a release.
Ogle will be recognized at the Cooperative Council for Oklahoma School Administration (CCOSA) Summer Leadership Conference on June 14-16, 2023.
OASA annually recognizes outstanding administrators who:
• demonstrate successful experience in top-level educational administration
• have a sound, dynamic and realistic philosophy of education
• can inspire and motivate people and give support and recognition for the contributions of others
• have a record that evidences continued professional and personal growth through appropriate training and experiences including skills in human relations and the stamina to cope with the pressures of the job
• have the ability to speak for education on all levels with special emphasis on the district level
• have made contributions to educational administration
“Assistant Superintendents and Central Office Administrators play vital roles in promoting best practices that lead to the highest standards of student achievement, including best practices in instructional excellence, financial and budget integrity, efficient facility and transportation operations and fostering community support”, said Dr. Pam Deering, CCOSA/OASA Executive Director. “These leaders support the leadership team, the superintendent and the district as a whole. “Doug Ogle is among the best of Oklahoma administrators. We are excited and proud to recognize these outstanding leaders.”
OASA has 20 Districts that consist of multiple counties. Eligible OASA members are nominated and selected by their peers in their OASA District.
Be the first to comment on "Asst. Superintendent Doug Ogle named Central Office Administrator of the Year"