Camper fire spreads to nearby house

A camper somehow caught fire on Saturday morning that spread to a nearby home causing significant damage to both.

The Guthrie Fire Department responded to the 1200 block of E. Lincoln just after 10 a.m. and upon their arrival found the camper fully engulfed with flames and dark, black smoke.

The fire quickly spread to an empty home that was just feet away.

Firefighters were able to keep the flames to the back of the home, but not before significant damage had been done to the home.

It was unknown at the scene how the fire started but remains under investigation.

There were no injuries reported at the scene.


Be the first to comment on "Camper fire spreads to nearby house"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.