CASH MOB AT STACY’S PLACE
- You’re probably asking what is a Cash Mob. Well let me tell you. A cash mob is a group of people who assemble at a local business to make purchases. The purpose of these mobs is to support both the local businesses and the overall community. They may also serve a secondary purpose in providing social opportunities. They are a form of flash mob, and are inspired by them.
- Our Business Council Team will typically pick a new place to mob monthly at our meetings on the 2nd Thursday of every month in the Chamber Board room.
- Learn more about this team by CLICKING HERE.
- Today we are doing a CASH MOB on Stacy’s Place from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. It is located at 113 W. Harrison, Guthrie Ok 73044.
CHAMBER COFFEE THIS WEDNESDAY
- Our Chamber Coffee this week is at Sleep Inn. It is located at 414 Heather Rd, Guthrie, OK 73044
- It kicks off at 9:30 a.m.
- Chamber Coffee’s are a great way to network with community businesses and leaders. You also find out what’s going on in our community.
- Last week at Chamber Coffee we exchanged business cards and you had to connect with the person on that card for lunch or coffee. I’m looking forward to hear the stories from the connections.
CHAMBER AFTER HOURS THIS THURSDAY
- If you haven’t been to a Chamber After Hours, you need to attend on November 19th.
- These are another great way to connect with other Chamber Investors. On the 19th, it will be hosted by Eskridge. Located at 5307 S Division St, Guthrie, OK 73044.
- This will start at 5:30 p.m. and end at 7:30 p.m. There will be door prizes, food, wine & beer. CLICK HERE to let us know you’re coming. You can just show up but it’s more fun when we know you’re coming.
Little more about Chamber After Hours: After Hours features an opportunity for businesses to highlight themselves by bringing other members in for a night of relaxed and casual networking. This event is held each month in a new business location and attendance is included in your membership with the Chamber. Come out and visit with other members and begin building new business relationships.