The Guthrie Board of Education has called a special meeting for Monday, August 22.
The board will meet 6:30 inside the Administration building, 802 E Vilas, and will consider:
– Recommendation, consideration and action to vote to approve contract with Oklahoma State Auditor & Inspector’s Office pursuant to their letter dated August 05, 2011.
– Recommendation, consideration and action upon Negotiated Agreement between the Guthrie Association of Classroom Teachers and the Guthrie Board of Education for 2011-2012.
– Vote on action as set out on the Personnel Reports
– Recommendation, consideration and action on extra-duty assignments as listed for 2011-2012.
– Recommendation, consideration and action to accept any resignations offered since the posting of the agenda
Be the first to comment on "School Board to hold special meeting on Monday"